LTT-32006 Demola Project Work, 5-10 cr
Toteutuskerta LTT-32006 2018-01
|Periodi||1 - 2|
Evaluation scale passed/failed will be used on the course
- Team's project plan
- Active participation in project work
- Active participation in workshops
- Pitching (~presentations) in Demola events
- Weekly blog posts
- A demo or prototype of a product, service or other innovation produced by the team
- Team's final report
- Other needed documentation and reporting and oral presentation
- Feedback survey after the project / course (both Demola's and TUT's)
More detailed definition will be done annually.
Further information about the projects at http://tampere.demola.fi/students.
Please note that other faculties have Demola courses too, so make sure that you have selected the correct course for you.
- In order to participate on the course, you need to apply and be selected to a Demola project by the Demola (in http://tampere.demola.fi/students). There is a special application process and schedule for the application to the course. More information on the coures Moodle site
- You sign in separately to Demola and to the course