Mathematics, 30 cr
Type of the study module
|-||After completing Mathematics intermediate studies, the students will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of mathematics, to construct simple proofs and perform computations and calculations.
- Manage the basics of major areas of mathematics (analysis, algebra, logic, statistical mathematics) and solve basic problems in these areas.
- Build mathematical models and use mathematical software for their solutions.
- Write and understand mathematical text.
- Carry on advanced studies in mathematics and theoretical demanding engineering subjects.
- Identify the engineering sciences and mathematics used in society and communicate with experts in other fields and well-informed public.
|MAT-60006 Matrix Algebra||5 cr||II|
|MAT-60056 Algebra||5 cr||III|
|MAT-60106 Complex Analysis||5 cr||III|
|MAT-60156 Differential Equations||5 cr||II|
Optional Compulsory Courses
To be completed to at least to 30 credits
|LTT-21106 Bachelor's Thesis Seminar in Science and Engineering||0 cr||2||III|
|MAT-60206 Mathematical Analysis||5 cr||1||III|
|MAT-60556 Mathematical Logic||5 cr||1||III|
|MAT-63506 Scientific Computing||5 cr||1||III|
Select 10 credits.
Select 10 credits to complete the study module to at least to 30 credits.
2. Select 0 courses. LTT-21106 Bachelor's Thesis Seminar in Science and Engineering is mandatory as part of this study module if the Bachelor's Thesis is written in this subject.