9. 2020 (September 20th) Keynote: Augmenting human with (playful) wearables, Techbites, Tampere University, Finland.
8. 2020 (April 24th) Talk: Digital ekphrasis & augmented faces in the transurban with Oğuz “Oz” Buruk, Deep Facets, Meetings on Meaning 2019-2020, Turin University, Italy.
7. 2020 (January 28th) Talk: Read by the City: Digital Transurbanism and Facial Recognition, with Mattia Thibault, Transhuman Visages Artificial Faces in Arts, Science, and Society international conference, Warsaw, Poland.
6. 2020 (January 13th– January 24th) Course and Workshop: Design Workshops for Wearables, Games and Extended Reality – Tampere University, Finland.
5. 2019 (November 19th) Performance: Otherworld: Ouija Board as a Resource for Design , Halfway to the Future Symposium, Nottingham, England, UK.
4. 2019 (October 24th) Talk: Designing Wearables for Fostering Playful Experiences, Linköping University, Sweden.
3. 2019 (October 9th) Talk: Wearables for Fostering Playful Experiences, Tampere University, Finland.
2. 2019 (September 3rd – 6th) Workshop: Design Workshops for Wearables, Games and Extended Reality, University of California, Irvine and University of California, Santa Cruz, CA, USA.
1. 2019 (August 29th) Talk:Design Framework for Playful Wearables, with Katherine Isbister and Tess Tanenbaum, The International Conference on the Foundations of Digital Games 2019, San Luis Obispo, CA, USA.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie
grant agreement No 833731.