Immersive Visual Technologies for Safety Critical Applications: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network, bringing together 9 beneficiaries and 5 partner organizations from 6 countries with the aim of training a new generation of multi-disciplinary experts in Immersive Visual Technologies (IVT) applied to safety-critical applications. (Project webpage).
2018-2021, European Commission
European Training Network on Full Parallax Imaging: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network, bringing together 8 beneficiaries and 8 partner organizations from 7 counties, aiming at training a new generation of researchers in the area of full parallax imaging. (Project webpage).
2015-2019, European Commission
Fusion for Energy Grant 5: Development of Remote Diagnostics and Computer-aided Teleoperation Tools for Remote Handling.
2018-2020, Fusion for Energy (the EU’s Joint Undertaking for ITER)
- Marie Curie Industry-Academia Partnership Pathways Action PROLIGHT-IAPP, 2013-2016, European Commission
- COST Action IC1105 – 3D Content Creation, Coding and Transmission over Future Media Networks, 3D-ConTourNet, 2012-2016, European Commission
- High-Resolution Digital Holography: A Modern Signal Processing Approach, 2010-2015, Academy of Finland.
- StereoScale and HoloScale, 2010-2013, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), South Korea.
- Mobile 3D Quality of Experience, 2010-2012, TEKES and Nokia Research Center.
- Audio-visual Image Processing Algorithms, (AVIPA) and Future Audio-visual Systems, Work packages on 3D Video, 2009-2016, NRC/TEKES.
- Mobile 3D Video Delivery over DVB-H System (MOBILE3DTV), 2008-2011, European Commission.
- Network of Excellence on 3DTV (3DTV-NoE), 2004-2008, European Commission
Depth-corrected Transparent Displays for Augmented Reality on Large Scale Glass Surfaces: 2016 TEKES.
Spatial Sensing for Machines - 2017-2018 TEKES