“Mobility as a Service (MaaS) is the integration of various forms of transport services into a single mobility service accessible on demand.” This is the definition of MaaS as provided by the MaaS Alliance. The 1st International Conference on Mobility as a Service (ICoMaaS) was held between November 28-29, 2017 in Tampere, Finland. The conference aimed to summarise the state-of-the-art of MaaS research, and to provide insights as to the preconditions, success factors, and the effects of MaaS. Some of the papers presented in the conference resulted in a Themed Volume of Research in Transportation Business and Management journal.
The second International Conference on Mobility as a Service (ICoMaaS) aims to further increase our knowledge on the preconditions of MaaS, experiences from trials and commercial services, and the effects of MaaS, in particular on climate change and transport poverty.
The conference covers all aspects related to Mobility as a Service and welcomes both scientific papers and presentations of business cases.
The purpose of the conference is to build bridges between government, research and business and to identify knowledge gaps requiring further research. Covered topics include, but are not limited to:
- customer added value in MaaS
- behavioural aspects in MaaS
- aspects and opportunities of MaaS in rural areas
- environmental effects of MaaS
Business case track
- experiences and challenges of MaaS pilots
- scaling the MaaS operations from trials to operational level
- prospects of automated vehicles in MaaS
- preconditions of successful MaaS operations
- regulation as enabler of MaaS
- integrating all modes of transport in MaaS
- blockchains as a MaaS transaction tool
- MaaS’s effects on transport infrastructure
- 30.4. Abstract submission deadline for scientific and business papers
- 30.6. Abstract decisions
- 31.8. Early bird registration ends
- 31.10. Full paper deadline for scientific and business papers
- 24.11. Last registration date
- 3.–4.12. CONFERENCE
The conference will be held at Tampere-talo in Tampere, Finland.
For further details contact email@example.com.