Right to participate
SELL Student Games are open for all the university students from all over the world. Students represent the university they are studying in at the time or they have gratuated from during 2015 or 2016. More about participation in the General Regulations of SELL2016 document.
Participants must prove their student status for the organizers. Valid student identification card or other documents of student status must be shown for the participation. Students gratuated from university 2015 or 2016 can also participate if graduation documents are shown.
Prices for participation
Registering latest by 15.4.2016
- for students from SELL Countries (Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) 25€ per day per person
- non SELL countries 30€ per day per person
Registering after 15.4.2016
- for students from SELL Countries (Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) 40€ per day per person
- non SELL countries 45€ per day per person
Participation in a certain sport requires participation fee to be paid for the total duration of the specific sport. Sports that take three (3) days, three (3) day fee must must be paid etc. No entry fees, only participation fee per days spent in the competition must be paid.
Signing in the SELL Games
Registration system is open. You can make registrations in registration system.
- University Registration: Deadline February 15, 2016
- Quantitative Registration: Deadline March 15, 2016 (opens in February)
- Individual Registration: Deadline April 15, 2016
Registration is done by the contact person of the university. Please ask who is the contact person of your university either from the sport services of your university or SELL organizers.