SEFI members: 560 € (VAT 0%)
Non-members: 660 € (VAT 0%)
B.Sc. and M.Sc. students: 150 € (VAT 0 %)
Accepted participants to the Doctoral Consortium (including the conference fee): 300 € (VAT 0 %)
Full conference registration
- The SEFI member and non-member registration fee includes the scientific programme, the proceedings publication, lunches and coffee for three days, welcome reception at Town Hall, and gala dinner at Theatre STATE, and the transportation from city centre to campus in the mornings.
- The B.Sc. and M.Sc. student registration fee includes the same items as in the SEFI member and non-member registration fees except for the gala dinner. Those students wishing to attend the gala dinner will be charged an additional fee of 90 €.
- An additional fee will be charged for the the satellite events.
- The Doctoral Consortium fee (€ 300) includes the full registration to the conference.
Nature related social programme
- Participation in the nature related social programme at Pyynikki pine tree forest: 50 €.
Programme for accompanying persons
- Participation in social programme for accompanying persons: 100 €. The programme for the accompanying persons includes the reception at the town hall (Mon 12 Sept) and the gala dinner (Tue 13 Sept)
The organisers reserve the right for alterations.