Call for papers
The workshop will have two sessions: paper sessions and demo session (full day together).
For the former session we invite full research papers (max 16 pages).
Demo session is intended for demonstrations of Liquid Software systems; demos should be accompanied with short papers (max 6 pages) that summarize demonstration.
It is also possible to propose a demo related to full paper.
For all papers please use Springer format.
The topics of interest of the workshop include (but is not limited to):
- Use cases and example applications for liquid software and services (especially leveraging HTML5 and web technologies)
- Software architectures for multi-device applications, including aspects of partitioning applications between the client and the server
- Application frameworks that enable multi-device and liquid applications and services within the context of the Web
- Programming models for multi-device and liquid applications
- Novel application concepts building on multiple device ownership and usage
- Novel UI paradigms supporting multiple device ownership and liquid applications
March 23, 2016, April 15, 2016.
Notification: May 2, 2016
Camera Ready: May 13, 2016
Workshop date: June 9, 2016
Submissions will be done via EasyChair
All accepted papers will be published by Springer in a single joint ICWE 2016 Workshop post-proceedings in LNCS.