Invite TUT Industry Ambassadors for a visit
The ‘TUT Industry Ambassador’ is a service concept especially intended
for small and medium sized companies (SMEs) that are interested in collaborating with TUT. The team consists of four students who give on-site presentations to introduce companies to all the services that TUT offers for industry and business.
Companies are welcome to invite the TUT Industry Ambassadors for a visit, for example, to:
- receive general information on the modes of university-industry collaboration
- hear more about the opportunities for and advantages of student collaboration,
- explore concrete ways to receive R&D support,
- initiate possible collaboration to meet their current development needs
The TUT Industry Ambassadors’ visits are always prearranged and tailored to specific company needs. As the Ambassadors are students, their services are available during the academic semesters running from September to April.
Contact us: email@example.com
TUT Industry Ambassadors in the academic year 2017–2018
– I want to spread the word among local SMEs about the diverse opportunities for collaboration with TUT and the skills of technology students.
– It is extremely important to increase awareness of students of technology and our University, especially in companies that do not yet know us.
– As a student, I appreciate TUT’s close collaboration with companies and what it can bring.
– The Industry Ambassador concept is a great opportunity to get to know SMEs in and around Tampere.