Corelab - Co-creation platform for a better built environment
Corelab is a multidisciplinary co-creation platform for the built environment. It brings together companies, experts and students who are looking to
- renew the built environment and develop new business
- strengthen their competitiveness through multidisciplinary collaboration
- tap into the latest research and expertise
- build contacts with top experts
Corelab (Construction and Real Estate LABoratory) is a co-creation platform that fosters a culture of experimentation and constitutes a strong hub for expertise in the built environment. Corelab provides access to the latest research, hosts events, and offers members the opportunity to join multidisciplinary and research-based co-creation projects.
Companies that are operating or interested in the real estate and construction industries.
How to proceed?
We identify industry-wide knowledge gaps and carry out projects, among others, in the following areas
- digitalization of the built environment
- smart cities
- environmental efficiency and circular economy
- novel housing and workplace concepts
Participation in Corelab’s events and networks is free of charge. We also offer different paid opportunities for companies interested in collaboration in research and education.