Donations - Tampere University of Technology

Donations

Companies and communities are welcome to make a donation to the Industrial Research Fund. Usually 80 % of each donation is given out to students as grants and the remaining 20 % is allocated to support TUT's activities. Grants are awarded based on the recommendation of a professor. 

Grants are tax free for students. Donations made to the Industrial Research Fund are tax deductible. The Industrial Research Fund provides donors with a certificate for a tax deduction against their donation.

Donations and bequests made to the Industrial Research Fund offer donors the oppurtinity to establish a named sub-fund.

You can fill in and print out the Deed of Donation by clicking the link below. Please send the Deed of Donation to the Industrial Research Fund by regular mail as original.


Deed of Donation 2017.pdf

 

If you have any questions, please contact:

Executive Director Mira Toroi
Mobile:  040 553 2344
E-mail: tukisaatio@tut.fi

Updated by: Mira Toroi, 27.08.2018 14:42.
Content owner: Toroi Mira
Keywords: science and research, services and collaboration, about tut, donations