Hack the future of automotive interior: BHTC hackathon 2017With a view on 2025 and beyond the mobility trends of the future will change people’s needs and generate new opportunities. SMACC will host a hackathon together with BHTC November 27.-29.
Join now to create this future.
Behr-Hella Thermocontrol GmbH (BHTC) is one of the world’s leading companies in climate control and thermal management for the automotive industry with a strong growing business in HMI (Human Machine Interfaces).
We are looking for engineers, data scientists, IoT experts, software developers, service designers as well as startups, students and researchers to help to create and apply new solutions, methods and services that either improve BHTC’s operational excellence, enable new approaches to increase individual passenger comfort and maximize the user experience in the future vehicles.
Apply with a team of 1-5 people or as a company.
The challenge areas:
- User Experience
- Hackathon: 27.11.-29.11.2017
- The final registration day: 17.11.2017
- Place: Kampusareena, Tampere University of Technology, Tampere, Finland
- Webinar on week 47 where the teams can ask questions about the challenges
- 3500 € 1st plus 2 tickets for SLUSH
- 2000 € 2nd
- 1000 € 3rd
- 500 € special award for the most impressive hack
- Top 3 hacks will be considered for an advanced engineering project
- Outstanding participants will be considered for an internship at BHTC
Read more and register: http://smacc.fi/2017/10/10/hack-the-future-of-automotive-interior-bhtc-hackathon-2017/
Smart Machines and Manufacturing Competence Centre (SMACC) is a competence centre formed by VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland and Tampere University of Technology. SMACC offers unique services for SME`s in the field of machinery and manufacturing – key features are rapid solutions, cutting-edge research expertise and extensive partnership networks.