The established overall minimum requirements for admission are educational qualifications and language skills. If you meet these minimum requirements you are eligible to apply and your application wil be considered, if you submit the required documents within the deadline.
The applicant must have at least a three-year Bachelor of Science degree from an internationally recognized university and proficiency in mathematics, physics, and elementary programming skills. The overall grade (CGPA) of the degree should be at least 70 % of the maximum marks. The field of the BSc degree must be one of the following:
- mechanical engineering
- automation and/or control technology
- other discipline closely related to the programme
- Language test minimum requirements:
- TOEFL, paper-based test: 567 (written test minimum 3.5)
- TOEFL, internet-based test: 86 (written test minimum 20)
- IELTS: 6.5 (it is recommended that no part of the test is below 5.5)
- Cambridge Language Certificate (CPE/CAE): C
- PTE Academic: 58
Please note that any other language certificate or free-form statement can not be accepted. For instructions on delivering your score report to TUT, please see the section language requirements
Besides meeting the minimum requirements, you should consider the following terms and conditions before submitting your application:
- The application documents will be evaluated as a whole, meaning that every document will affect the result. Remember that if some of the required documents are missing, it will have a negative effect on the result.
- The motivation letter will be evaluated as one of the most important documents of your application, so please prepare it carefully. It is an essential way to bring out your own interest in the programme and demonstrate your motivation - what are you aiming to achieve by completing this programme?
- We will verify your references and may contact the applicant for further information.
- Since we recieve hundreds of applications within the application period, we unfortunately cannot answer any questions concerning the status of individual applications during the application process.
- We cannot accept any documents outside the application period.
How to apply?
Application period is open 3 December 2012- 28 February 2013. Details of application procedure and how to apply can be found on general info pages of TUT's master's programmes .