The established overall minimum requirements for admission are educational qualifications and language skills. If you meet these minimum requirements, you are eligible to apply and your documents will be evaluated provided that you submit your application within the application period. The number of seats in the programme is restricted. This means that some applicants might not be admitted even if they are eligible for the programme. Applicants are compared with each other and only the best ones will gain admission.
- The applicant must have at least a 3 years Bachelor of Science degree from an internationally recognized university.
- The B.Sc. degree should preferably be in the field of electrical or electronics engineering or other discipline related to the programme and especially to the applied major with proficiency in mathematics, physics, and elementary programming skills.
The overall grade (CGPA) of the degree should be at least 70 % of the maximum marks.
The official language of the programme is English. Therefore, a good command in the English language is an absolute prerequisite, which must be demonstrated with one of the following language tests:
- TOEFL (min. score in internet-based test 79 and 550 in paper-based test)
- IELTS (min. score 6.0)
- Cambridge Language Certificate (Profiency CPE or Advanced CAE, grade "C" or higher)
- PTE Academic (min. score 53)
Please note that any other language certificates or free-form statements can not be accepted as proof of the candidate's language skills.
Further Information on Applying
- All application documents will be evaluated as a whole, thus every document has an effect on the evaluation.
- Please note that incomplete or delayed applications and applications containing documents that are not properly authenticated will not be accepted. Any missing documents will have a negative impact on the application.
- The applicant will be informed by email when the application documents have reached TUT.
- Since we receive hundreds of applications within the application perio, we do not answer any queasions of individual applications during the application process.
- The names of the accepted students will be announced on this page (if they have given permission for it) and the accepted students will also be contacted personally. The official letters of acceptance will be posted in the beginning of May.
- There is no waiting list system in the admissions to master level studies. If someone does not accept the offer of admission, the study place will not be offered to an applicant who has not been accepted.
- The applicant can gain admission only to one of the programmes he/she has applied to and cannot change the order of preference after the application deadline.